Commit Version History
- 1.0.0b1: First beta release (February 20, 2023) – Downloads
- Multi-window support. The app is mainly oriented toward working with one file at a time, but now it won’t crash or go crazy or do super weird things if you open more than one.
- Export-to-clipboard. File>Export now includes options to export to files (in various formats) or to the clipboard. Default clipboard format is HTML, which is well supported by most word processors and content management systems.
- Improvements to behavior when resizing windows if you are scrolled near the bottom of the committed text.
- The “Edit” menu now logically enables or disables options based on what can actually done in the text field you are currently working with.
- On Windows, the installer and uninstaller are much improved.
- On Mac, the application is now distributed as a DMG disk image.
- A whole ton of little bugfixes, improvements, and refinements.
- 1.0.0a2: Second alpha release (December 19, 2022) – Downloads
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Add Linux Flatpak distribution package
- 1.0.0a1: First alpha release (December 1, 2022) – Downloads